I got a nice surprise back in January. Lynette from SoulSong Art kindly gave me a Liebster award. (“Liebster” seems to mean “beloved” in German. In English I guess it would mean “favourite” in this circumstance.) I’ve put off accepting it until now, as it involves certain obligations: I had to decide on five blogs, each with fewer than 220 followers [update: a little research shows this can vary a bit – some sites say under 200, some under 300], to pass it on to. The idea is to bring attention to these small blogs who deserve more attention.
Rules for giving the award
- Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you (thank you, SoulSong Art!).
- Reveal the five blogs you have chosen and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Copy and paste the award onto your blog (see above).
- Request the people you have chosen to receive the award pass it on to their favourite bloggers.
And the winners are …
In no particular order …
1. The Nature of Robertson: about nature and other doings in Robertson, Southern Highlands, NSW
2. The House of Fran_mart: about nature in rural Australia
3. Coastal Georgia Birding: birding on Jeckyll Island, Georgia, USA
4. Brazen Artifice: about the next big thing, 3D printing
5. Anybody seen my focus?: an Aussie transplant to Georgia, USA, photographing nature
Blog on, folks!